Those Peddling The Rumours That Am Negotiation to Revert Back to The Senate Are Evil and Mischievous



-- Sen. Sam Daddy Anyanwu --

It is so disgusting and unbelievable reading an online news trending since today that I have been involved in a high powered discussion with the leadership of our great party to grant me concession as a consensus candidate for Senate.

Let me state here with all sincerity of purpose and without mincing any word, that I have never contemplated or even muted the idea to negotiate or even discuss with anybody on the subject matter.

I am the one God has chosen to pull the suffering people of Imo state out from the depth of poverty. My ambition to become the next governor is spiritual and I say this with humility that anyone blackmailing me to score some political points or gain political mileage, is unarguably inviting the wrath of God upon his/her life.

Those peddling this falsehood are the real agents of doom masquerading as politicians.

How can a man poised to win the PDP gubernatorial primary scheduled to take place on the 28th September begin to contemplate withdrawing for anyone?

I am strong on ground and determined to finish the race and win the trophy.

I forgive those peddling this rumour while I implore them to repent and join the progressive political forces as represents by the Divine Mandate Movement.

-- Sen. Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justice Tagbo Anieto Gives Conflicting Judgments on Same Matter, Stirring Legal Debate

Sokoto 2021 Budget Will Be One of Consolidation, Finance Commissioner

Gov. Fayemi Bags FG Excellence Award