Those Peddling The Rumours That Am Negotiation to Revert Back to The Senate Are Evil and Mischievous



-- Sen. Sam Daddy Anyanwu --

It is so disgusting and unbelievable reading an online news trending since today that I have been involved in a high powered discussion with the leadership of our great party to grant me concession as a consensus candidate for Senate.

Let me state here with all sincerity of purpose and without mincing any word, that I have never contemplated or even muted the idea to negotiate or even discuss with anybody on the subject matter.

I am the one God has chosen to pull the suffering people of Imo state out from the depth of poverty. My ambition to become the next governor is spiritual and I say this with humility that anyone blackmailing me to score some political points or gain political mileage, is unarguably inviting the wrath of God upon his/her life.

Those peddling this falsehood are the real agents of doom masquerading as politicians.

How can a man poised to win the PDP gubernatorial primary scheduled to take place on the 28th September begin to contemplate withdrawing for anyone?

I am strong on ground and determined to finish the race and win the trophy.

I forgive those peddling this rumour while I implore them to repent and join the progressive political forces as represents by the Divine Mandate Movement.

-- Sen. Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fayemi Defrays #31 Billion Debt Inherited From Fayose

GOs Protest Fraudulent Election Results in Bayelsa

Attorny General of the Federation Clears Rift between Rival Factions of IPMAN